Welcome to Watford & West Herts Chamber of Commerce
We will close our office on Tuesday 23rd December 4 pm and will return to work on Monday 5th January 2015 at 9.00 (Export desk at 10.00am)
The last despatch for legalisation will be by 2 p.m. Tuesday 16th December 2014. The last acceptance for documents requiring certification by the Chamber only will be up until 3.30 p.m. on 23rd December 2014.
You may of course lodge documents for processing any-time up until then.
Monday to Friday: 9am to 5pm
(Export Desk: 10am to 4pm)
Watford and West Herts Chamber of Commerce is one of the most thriving chambers in the UK. Our Chamber is a powerful, independent voice for a vibrant business community, committed to optimising the benefits and opportunities for all our members. Our aim is to enable your business to grow by providing a wide range of events and services.
OUR NEXT BUSINESS BREAKFAST EVENT:
Tuesday 27th January 2015, 7am, Hilton Watford Click here for details
Latest News from the Chamber and its members:
- Hertfordhsire LEP December Newsletter
- Hertfordshire LEP celebrates £200m funding to deliver jobs and growth - Hertfordshire LEP's latest newsletter.
Bank of England Overview of Inflation Report November2014
Please find below the link to the Overview of the Quarterly Inflation Report published today on the Bank's Website.
- Going for Growth video
- UK Recovery continues at a brisk pace, say CBI. Full comment here
- Bank of England: Half Yearly Financial Stability Report (June 2014)
- Watford Chamber member, TSE Productions, named 'Dacorum Business of the Year 2014' Full story
Our next events:
Our full events programme is underway for 2014/15. Our next events are:
- Chamber Festive Breakfast at Moor Park Mansion, 9 December 2014, in aid of Watford Workshop
Other key dates for 2014 include:
- Our Chamber working with neighbouring Chambers and the Hertfordshire LEP
Chamber working with Charities:
Chamber and its Members continue to support a range of charities and in 2014, we have extended our promotion opportunities for charities through our website and other media. Check out our Charity Focus Pages for the latest information.
Chamber working with Schools and Colleges:
Chamber and its Members continue to support schools and colleges and in 2014, we have extended our promotion opportunities for them. Check out our Schools and Colleges Focus Pages for the latest information.
Our events & services include:
- Attractive membership packages
- Business Support from Branduin
- Inward Investment News
- Comprehensive range of business networking events with high profile speakers
- Export advice & support
- On-going series of training and seminars
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- Advertising Opportunities
- Free entry on the Chamber Web Site and Members’ Directory
- Free Business information and support
- Free review to help local business reduce their carbon emissions
- Watford for You