Welcome to Watford & West Herts Chamber of Commerce
Watford and West Herts Chamber of Commerce is a growing and active chamber. Our Chamber covers the whole of Watford and West Herts but our membership reaches out well beyond our borders.
Our Chamber is a powerful, independent voice for a vibrant business community, committed to optimising the benefits and opportunities for all our members. Our aim is to enable your business to grow by providing a wide range of events and services.
To view a list of our forthcoming events, please click here.
Latest News from the Chamber and its members:
- Excerpts from the Autumn Budget 2015 (Brown Withey LLP)
- Newsletter January 2016
- Newsletter November/December 2015
Our Chamber is working with neighbouring Chambers and the Hertfordshire LEP
Chamber working with Charities:
Chamber and its Members continue to support a range of charities and in 2015, we have extended our promotion opportunities for charities through our website and other media. Check out our Charity Focus Pages for the latest information.
Chamber working with Schools and Colleges:
Chamber and its Members continue to support schools and colleges and in 2015, we have extended our promotion opportunities for them. Check out our Schools and Colleges Focus Pages for the latest information.
Watford and West Herts Chamber of Commerce Strengthens team with two new AppointmentsMore info »
Industry leaders join Cloudamour at the launch of a visionary ‘Modern Business’ technology centreMore info »
Hertfordshire LEP celebrates £200m funding to deliver jobs and growth!More info »
Our events & services include:
- Attractive membership packages
- Business Support from Branduin
- Inward Investment News
- Comprehensive range of business networking events with high profile speakers
- Export advice & support
- On-going series of training and seminars
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- Advertising Opportunities
- Free entry on the Chamber Web Site and Members’ Directory
- Free Business information and support
- Free review to help local business reduce their carbon emissions
- Watford for You