Welcome to Watford & West Herts Chamber of Commerce
Monday to Thursday: 9am to 4pm
Friday 10am - 4.00pm
(Export Desk: 10am to 4pm)
Watford and West Herts Chamber of Commerce is one of the most thriving chambers in the UK. Our Chamber is a powerful, independent voice for a vibrant business community, committed to optimising the benefits and opportunities for all our members. Our aim is to enable your business to grow by providing a wide range of events and services.
OUR NEXT BUSINESS BREAKFAST EVENT:
Economical Development of Watford - Breakfast Meeting 24th February 2015 at 7.00am
Spring Networking Breakfast -19th March 2015 at 7.00am Joint networking meeting with Watford Football Club Business Members
Latest News from the Chamber and its members:
- Chamber Newsletter December 2014
- Chamber Newsletter January 2015
- Hertfordhsire LEP December Newsletter
- Town Centre Partnership December Newsletter
- Hertfordshire LEP celebrates £200m funding to deliver jobs and growth - Hertfordshire LEP's latest newsletter.
Bank of England Overview of Inflation Report November2014
Please find below the link to the Overview of the Quarterly Inflation Report published today on the Bank's Website.
- Going for Growth video
- UK Recovery continues at a brisk pace, say CBI. Full comment here
- Bank of England: Half Yearly Financial Stability Report (June 2014)
- Watford Chamber member, TSE Productions, named 'Dacorum Business of the Year 2014' Full story
Our next events:
Our full events programme is underway for 2014/15. Our next events are:
- Other key dates for 2014 include:
- Our Chamber working with neighbouring Chambers and the Hertfordshire LEP
Chamber working with Charities:
Chamber and its Members continue to support a range of charities and in 2014, we have extended our promotion opportunities for charities through our website and other media. Check out our Charity Focus Pages for the latest information.
Chamber working with Schools and Colleges:
Chamber and its Members continue to support schools and colleges and in 2014, we have extended our promotion opportunities for them. Check out our Schools and Colleges Focus Pages for the latest information.
Our events & services include:
- Attractive membership packages
- Business Support from Branduin
- Inward Investment News
- Comprehensive range of business networking events with high profile speakers
- Export advice & support
- On-going series of training and seminars
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- Advertising Opportunities
- Free entry on the Chamber Web Site and Members’ Directory
- Free Business information and support
- Free review to help local business reduce their carbon emissions
- Watford for You