Chamber AGM with Digital Watford
Wednesday 14 Mar 2018
We welcome you to join us at our Annual General Meeting.
Our guest speaker at the AGM is Andrew Cox Head of Service Transformation at Watford Borough Council who will give an overview of the digital strategy for Watford.
The vision for Digital Watford is that “Businesses and residents in Watford will be able to exploit a cutting edge digital infrastructure to transform the way they work, and live” and therefore the key objectives of the programme are:
1. Implementation of town-wide technologies (LoRaWAN, town centre wi-fi etc)
2. Raise awareness of new technologies and support / facilitate their development, take-up and usage
3. Support the ongoing connectivity of the Borough through use of digital platforms
This is a free of charge event
Buffet and refreshments included
- Welcome from the Chief Executive and Introduction of the Chair
- Minutes of the previous AGM meeting of 19th January 2017
- Matters Arising
- Review of 2016/17
- Accountant’s Report
- Election of Board of Directors
- Appointment of Auditors
- Any Other Business
Time: 5:30 pm
Speaker: Digital Watford
Type of event: Networking
Address: Watford Community Housing Trust, 59 Clarendon Road, Watford, Herts, WD17 1LA
See this location in Google Maps »
Sorry this event happened in the past, but you can find others like it by using the search tool.