One Watford's Board is made up of the following key organisations in Watford:
- Watford and West Herts Chamber of Commerce
- Watford Borough Council
- West Herts College
- John Lewis Watford
- Watford Football Club
- Watford Observer
- Watford Council For Voluntary Services
- Hertfordshire Police Authority
- Hertfordshire County Council
- Hertfordshire National Health Service
- Watford Commmunity Housing Trust
The One Watford Board meet regularly to discuss a wide range of issues which effect the quality of life in Watford for our residents and what stakeholders can do to attract and retain more business in our town. One Watford also look at ways in which Watford can be an even more attractive town in which to live, visit and work.
One Watford also consider ways in which we can improve the health and safety of our residents and are currently working on three performance reward grant projects which are:
- Partnership Protected Area which involves visiting thousands of homes in the town to discuss with residents free crime prevention checks, fire safety checks and health advice.
- The Sustainable Transport Strategy/ Watford Commuter which means that 8,500 people working in Watford can now receive information about more sustainable ways of making their journeys to and from work by using public transport, cycling, car sharing and even walking shorter distances.
- Reducing Carbon Emissions which is all about giving help and advice to local companies with a view to reducing their carbon emissions thereby making Watford a more healthy and pleasant town in which to live and work.
For more information on One Watford contact: