Watford & West Herts Chamber of Commerce recognises the challenges facing companies; therefore, our Chamber delivers an extensive range of business services to its members covering all aspects of running a business.
Our membership core services are tailored to help companies of all sizes and sectors establish, sustain and thrive. Our Chamber can also provide individual support and bespoke services including start-up guidance, strategic and practical planning, training and development.
Our services include:
- Networking Events
- Export Services (Members receive discounted rates)
- Business Information and Support
- Membership Directory and Database
- E-Marketing, Advertising and Sponsorship
- Member to Member Services
- Training Packages
- Inward Investment Advice
- Policy, Lobbying and Representation
Additional services include:
- Business Voice (Monthly Newsletter)
- Access to Finance
- Support through the Hertfordshire Better Regulation Service Charter
- Access to Hertfordshire Local Enterprise Partnership
- Regus Businessworld Preferred Card
- Chamber Healthcare
- Sustainable Travel Scheme
- Tax Helpline
- Introduction to Corporate Social Responsibility including working with Local Schools, Colleges and Charities
Our Chamber has important links with local, regional and national and international organisations at strategic levels. This is a vital part of Chamber work in making sure the independent voice of business is heard. These links are also important as such organisations make decisions that can have far reaching effects on the local and regional economy. Here's a selection of organisations that our Chamber has links with:
- Watford Borough Council
- Hertsmere Borough Council
- Hertfordshire County Council
- Hertfordshire Local Enterprise Partnership (LEP)
- UK Trade and Investment
- Department for Business Innovation and Skills
- British Chambers of Commerce
- Confederation of Business and Industry (CBI)
Our Chamber Executive Board and Chamber Team are highly experienced local business people fully conversant with the challenges of running a business. They appreciate that your priority is growth for your business and they are available to assist.
Our Chamber is also affiliated to the Hertfordshire Chamber of Commerce which means access to over 1800 members, making Hertfordshire one of the largest network of Chambers of Commerce in the UK.