Our Chamber recognises that businesses require four specific things in which to sustain and grow:
As a member of Watford and West Herts Chamber of Commerce, your company has access to all the above and more.
Our business support includes export guidance and services; training and development; legal, financial, and HR providers; inward investment advice and guidance; company health checks; referrals to experts in their field; core services and bespoke services.
Our information portal keeps your business up to date with the latest business news. Our Chamber also produces informative newsletters; legislative bulletins with advice; access to a wide network of partnerships, forums and panels; policy guidance and business representation; and guidance on Corporate Social Responsibility. Our Chamber also offers a consultation service.
Here are some benefits of Membership:
- Networking Events
- Export Services (Members receive discounted rates)
- Business Information and Support
- Membership Directory and Database
- E-Marketing, Advertising and Sponsorship
- Member to Member Services
- Training Packages
- Inward Investment Advice
- Policy, Lobbying and Representation
- Charity Focus
Additional services include:
- Monthly Newsletter
- Chamber Healthcare
- Members Job Vacancies
- Sustainable Travel Scheme
- Tax Helpline
- Introduction to Corporate Social Responsibility including working with Local Schools, Colleges and Charities
Our Chamber has important with local, regional and national and international organisations at strategic levels. This is a vital part of Chamber work in making sure the independent voice of business is heard. These links are also important as such organisations make decisions that can have far reaching effects on the local and regional economy. Here's a selection of organisations that our Chamber has links with:
- Watford Borough Council
- Hertsmere Borough Council
- Hertfordshire County Council
- Hertfordshire Local Enterprise Partnership (LEP)
- UK Trade and Investment
- Department for Business Innovation and Skills
- British Chambers of Commerce
- Confederation of Business and Industry (CBI)
Our Chamber Executive Board and Chamber Team are highly experienced local business people fully conversant with the challenges of running a business. They appreciate that your priority is growth for your business and they are available to assist.
To join online, please click here.
You can join online or contact us:
Watford and West Herts Chamber of Commerce
Unit 47, Wenta Business Centre
T: 01923 442442