Locating your business to Watford and West Hertfordshire, UK.
The Inward Investment team at Watford Chamber Of Commerce aims to ensure that your business has a smooth and efficient transition to our town. Our vision is to highlight Watford as an outstanding business destination. We work in close partnership with Watford Borough Council and our extensive experience of working with companies and individuals that are looking to come to the UK for the first time, or indeed that are already established here, means that from the outset, you will receive all the appropriate services required, including:
- Finding the ideal location, premises and a suitable structure for your business
- Options for funding the operation
- Help organising Market Research to identify and evaluate your key potential customers and suppliers.
- Advice on employment issues and payroll
- Routes and contacts into local universities and research centres with regard to collaborative R&D and work placements.
- Access to the further business support services operating in the region e.g. start-up initiatives, international trade and training programmes.
- Access to a network of other professional contacts
As specialist advisers to growing businesses, we are dedicated to helping you succeed and will guide you through the maze of ever-changing legislation and decision-making, giving you more time to concentrate on growing and establishing your business.
Reasons why you would want to move your business to Watford follow link
As you will be able to see from this video clip, the Watford – Going For Growth and Shakin It Up event held on the 6th March 2013 was a resounding success. Built on the foundations of the initial Going For Growth event in March of 2012, this year’s was tailored and focused to the wants and needs of the local business community. With more emphasis on the Expo side but still incorporating relevant keynote speakers, presentations and workshops the event had a vibrant, fresh and new feel with something for everyone. We are already shaping GFG2014 the third annual business event for Watford which promises to be even more exciting and different! For more information and to get involved contact email@example.com follow the link link